Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My stamp collection

First off, no I do not collect stamps. That is totally lame.

The next project in digital design required us to create a sheet of stamps with a matching theme. My theme was "Modern Architecture of Texas." I wanted to do something Texas related... I was going to do "Famous Texas Buildings," but then I would limit my options to buildings like the Alamo, which are way overdone.

Anyways, yes, I know the quality on the individual stamps aren't that great. I didn't have time to readjust all of them so they look nice and clean. Also, I didn't get to do everything I wanted due to lack of time, but I like how they came out overall. I pretty much have no spare time in my life, except for the rare occasions I can spend a couple of minutes doing fun little activities like writing in my blog.

Tower of Americas in San Antonio


Frost Tower in Austin


Reunion Tower in Dallas (I ate lunch up in it once... what an amazing view)


Williams Tower in Houston (I had a tough time picking this last one... this seemed like a pretty cool building. Apparently there is a light on top of the building that sweeps across the sky at night)


And this is the whole collection:

0 comments: